onsdag 14 maj 2014

A new beginning

Where to start... My 13 first days in Finland have been pretty CRAZY. Blessed, but crazy!

I've been overwhelmed by the joy of meeting family and friends I haven't seen in almost 16 months. I was happy to find my car (although it didn't pass the checkup, and I will have to find a new car within two weeks), my guitar and so many other things I've missed... Yet I couldn't wait to announce what I've kept secret for so long: I had started a new church!

The reactions have been very interesting. Some people have told me they've been praying for it, and that they knew my time in Kenya was just training. Numerous people told me they had been waiting for somebody to do something like this, they had been waiting for somebody to step out. I'm happy to be that somebody. That crazy somebody who has been threatened by strangers, cursed over the phone, called a devil worshipper because I speak in tongues. Yes, I'm happy to be that somebody, because I get to see how God opens new doors. I get to see His divine power and His manifest presence. I get to see His protection, His guidance and His love in a new way. I get to see how people are set free, how people receive healing and JOY. Hallelujah!

We had our first official meeting on Sunday 11.5, which was also my birthday. Can you imagine that we actually had a worshipteam in our first meeting? Can you imagine that we had more than 45 people attending? (It's not that we count the people but the people count to God...) Can you imagine that people stayed behind for several hours for intercession and discussion. Love it!! Thank you Jesus!

Before our actual opening service I was preaching in a Café-night (Friday 9.5) - Powercafé. It was one of the visions that God gave me back in Kenya, to create powerstations all around this area where people can come and receive the power of God. That first night was amazing! We had more than  100 people attending, and the joy was indescribable! Some people actually had difficulties sleeping the next night... And I'm not talking about myself. People were set free from bondage and we also saw healings take place. It was a wondeful night, I want more!!! Praisereports keep coming in!


I could go on by telling many wonderful stories and testimonies, but let me just put it this way: People are closing doors, God is opening new ones. People tell me I'm too young, God tells me it's not about me anyway. Nobody ever asked the age of a tool! Some may reject me but God accepts me. Some people have threatened me but God loves me. I have made up my mind to listen to and focus on Him, fix my thoughts and my eyes on Him (Heb 3:1, 12:2). Yet it can get pretty tough at times. Yesterday was absolutely one of those days. We had a wonderful prayermeeting 6-8 am, and after that I was interviewed for both TV, radio and the web. People responded quickly. I had some tough phonecalls already by noon, and felt a bit tired. I went to the churchbuilding we are currently using, and I thought I'd spend some time in prayer. When I got there I had exactly an hour of time before I was to be picked up.

I was about to start praying when God intervened.
- You don't need to pray. Right now I want you to sleep.
- Sleep? God, I want to be effective.
- Don't you know that I'm at work when you sleep? Remember how I created Eve when Adam was sleeping? I create beautiful things when you sleep.

Maybe hoping to wake up next to a new Eve I lay down, and immediately fell asleep. In my dream I'm surrounded by a warm light and green trees, and the beauty of the nature around me is very inviting and peaceful. All of a sudden I see a man walking towards me in white clothes. Jesus. I've seen Him twice before, and every time the atmosphere changes, and I just can't say anything. The same thing happened now, but this time even Jesus remained silent. He just looked at me, deep into my eyes.  That look is indescribable... Then suddenly I felt how things started to fly out of me, they were gently pulled out from inside of me. Sorrow, pain, hard words and tears. It was a moment of beautiful exchange. He took all that heaviness I was feeling, and replaced it with PERFECT peace.

   Suddenly I woke up. I had this deep joy and peace in my heart, and I also noticed that I had slept for 55 minutes. Perfect timing, cause I was just about to be picked up!


What can I say? God is good. No matter what or who comes against me, I know my God is FOR me, WITH me and WITHIN me! A new beginning has just begun! :)



3 kommentarer:

  1. Fantastiskt!
    Keep up the good work.
    Blessings!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Johnny Hemgård15 maj 2014 kl. 09:53

    Tråkigt med motgångarna för jag vet att dom tar på kraften både fysiskt och psykiskt. Men lyssna på Gud och vila emellan och låt han fylla på din kraft , Gud är en kraftkälla som aldrig kan tömmas. jag ber att motgångarna skall vara små och att Gud skall hålla dej trygg. vår möte har redan hjälpt mej så jag hoppas att Gud för oss tillsammans igen när det finns tid för dej. Jag önskar jag kunde uppleva vad du var med om i din dröm. Guds välsignelse broder. Var trygg.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Behöver du ett brådskande lån eller finansiell tjänst? Kontakt charitycorporation@gmail.com / http://charitycorporation.gnbo.com.ng

    SvaraRadera